REFER & EARN
THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS RELATING TO CSX REFER AND EARN PROGRAM.
1. ClinicSolutionX is a clinic management system (“CSX”) developed by Softlink Medical Solution Limited. (formerly known as Softlink), a member of the Heals (Asia) Ltd.
2. With effect from 1 Jan 2022 until such time when the condition in Clause 3.1 below is fulfilled, Softlink is offering a reward of HKD200 to each person that successfully introduces the CSX (”Introducer”) to another clinic that subscribes for the CSX (“Subscribing Clinic”).
3. Terms and conditions on reward entitlement
3.1 Limited to the first 200 Introducers on a “first-come-first-served” basis.
Note: Only one reward is offered for a successful introduction when either Introducer or newly Subscribing Clinic is a group of clinics. A group of clinics is defined as a group of clinics that trades under the same trade name or same franchise model or has common shareholders.
3.2 Subscribing Clinic must have successfully used the CSX. The definition of usage is as follows:
- Subscribing Clinic use CSX for medication prescription, patient registration, consultation history, diagnosis and billing are made on the CSX;
- Subscribing Clinic shall transfer all data in its pre-existing system to the CSX and cease using their existing system; and
- Subscribing Clinic shall have used the CSX for 3-month continuously with no partial usage or stoppages.
4. Reward structure
4.1 A Subscribing Clinic cannot be introduced by more than one Introducer. In the event where 2 or more Introducer refers the same Subscriber, the Introducer with the earliest time stamp on the referral form will qualify for the reward.
4.2 Only one reward each is offered to an Introducer for a successful introduction when Subscribing Clinic is a group of clinics. A group of clinics is defined as a group of clinics that trades under the same trade name or same franchise model or has common shareholders.
4.3. The Introducer is entitled to more than 1 reward if more than 1 qualified Subscribing Clinic is referred.
5. Cancellation of subscription to the CSX Application is permitted prior to reward pay-out. However, doing so would disqualify the Introducers from receiving the reward.
6. Softlink may at its sole discretion terminate this Reward Program at any time (before the 200 Introducer quota is reached) without prior notice or assigning any reasons therefore. Successful referrals made before termination will still qualify for the reward.
7. Introducer shall fill-up the “CSX Reward Program Referral Form” to qualify for the reward.
8. Payment process
8.1 After 3 months of usage as defined in Clause 3 for qualified Subscriber clinics, an email from Wise.com will be sent to both the Introducer as submitted on the “CSX Reward Program Referral Form”.
8.2 The email will require the Introducer to key in bank details for the amount to be credited into their accounts.
8.3 Failure to do so within a timeframe stated in the email will result in the amount being forfeited.
8.4 Amount will be credited by the end of the calendar year quarter for all qualifying clinics.